1) Are we able to change some items from the Set Menu? Yes, we can make changes to suit your requirements as long as the value of the new items chosen is within the same category (i.e. same costing). However, there will be a surcharge if it is not in the same category. We are able to change a maximum of 3 items of the same category. Ala-Carte pricing is applicable if additional dish is added.
2) Are there any delivery charges? There will be no delivery charges, if you order above a certain no. of pax. We will provide you with more details during our consultation. Do contact us now to find out more.
3) Does your service include table and skirting set-ups, warmers and utensils etc to place the food? Yes. This service is complimentary. We will also provide disposable wares like foam plates, plastic cutleries, garbage bags & paper napkins. For 2 way delivery, full set-up for buffet (food warmers, tables with skirting, and garbage bags) will be provided.
4) What is the arrival time to set-up equipment? It’s usually 30mins before the time of your actual event. For example, if your guests arrive at 1pm, we should arrive at your premise between 12noon to 12.30pm to set up the buffet. Due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g Traffic jam or Parking problem), delivery may be half an hour early or half an hour late.
5) What is the latest time for collection of our equipment? We have to adhere to this prescribed timing, which is in accordance to the NEA ruling. Check with our catering planner or delivery personnel for the timing.
6) Can I rent tables & chairs? Yes you can. We will provide you with more details during our consultation. Do contact us now to find out more.
7) How much notice do I need to give to place a booking? Booking is based on first come first served and a minimum of 72 hours’ notice is required.
8) If I have to change my order/s, how and whom do I contact? You can contact our catering planner. Any changes in the order has to be made 3 working days before the event (before 12 noon).
9) How do we make payment? Payment can be made by CASH or CHEQUE at the function upon the presentation of our Invoice. A 30% non refundable deposit is required for order above S$1000.00.
10) Do you have food tasting? We do not provide any food tasting services.
11) Will there be cancellation charges if I need to cancel my order after confirmation? 50% of the total bill if cancellation of event takes place 3 working days before the event. 100% of the total bill if cancellation of event takes place 1 working day or less before the event.